Why Peter James Insurance for wedding cars?
Many of you have asked why we picked Peter James Insurance as our partners.
Firstly because Peter James has probably more experience in the wedding car insurance business than anyone else having been involved for over 35years, after all he was the founder of Footman James and before that Bain Clarksons, both highly successful businesses that attracted the big boys into taking them over. And I have dealt with Peter for over 21 years and respect his knowledge, ability and attention to detail.
Secondly because of what is included for all our registered members
- Fully Comprehensive Insurance in connection with a Wedding together with use for Social Domestic and Pleasure, as well as exhibiting at Wedding Fairs or other vehicle shows. ‘In connection with a Wedding’ includes evening transfers for the Bride and Groom together with journeys to and from the Airport or travel terminal for the Honeymoon (this is subject to legal opinion which the NAWCP is obtaining – we will advise all members of that opinion as soon as we receive it)
- Full EU cover for up to 35 days per trip
- A choice of limited or unlimited mileage
- A choice of named drivers or on a basis of any driver over 25 or 30 years (of course conditional on driving record)
- Agreed valuation in the event of a write off (might require a specialist club or professional valuation)
- The right to buy back the salvage in the event of a write off (must be requested at the time of making the claim)
- Roadside recovery by the Automobile Association
- Motor legal expenses in the event of a claim by you or against you
- Employer’s liability (yes you are legally an employer even if your drivers are self employed, or an unpaid wife, husband or friend etc)
- Public liability with cover up to £2,000,000 (including promotional activities such as attendance at a wedding show or other vehicle shows)
- Exclusive facilities with several insurers to ensure they obtain the best and most competitive terms
Now that’s what we call a great deal especially with the AA roadside cover thrown in. It will cost you nothing to get a quotation, just call Hazel on 0121 506 6040.
Don’t forget this is only available to our ‘Registered Members’