NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WEDDING CAR PROFESSIONALS
RULES OF MEMBERSHIP
adopted at the 2013 AGM held in the City of Leicester
with all subsequent amendments included
1. Membership will commence on receipt by the NAWCP of a completed joining application form and full payment of the annual membership/joining fee.
2. Members must pay their annual membership fee within 4 weeks of the renewal date.
3. Members will be expected to respect the aims and objectives of NAWCP and observe the principles of the agreed Code of Conduct.
4. Any member that is not able to keep to the rules of the NAWCP or brings the good name of the NAWCP into disrepute may have their membership terminated without refund of membership fees in accordance with the constitution of the NAWCP.
5. The NAWCP reserves the right to decline new membership or renewals of membership without further explanation.
6. The cars offered for hire by members as wedding cars without a private hire vehicle (PHV) or a Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA) licence must be for weddings only – not for general hire or other events. Unless they are domiciled in Scotland and therefore operate under the Civic Government of Scotland Act 1982.